Pokemon Is 4 Ever
Hey, welcome to Pokemon Is 4 Ever! If you're not a member, click register to join - its free and fun, and you may get the chance to become a gym leader!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pokemon Is 4 Ever
Hey, welcome to Pokemon Is 4 Ever! If you're not a member, click register to join - its free and fun, and you may get the chance to become a gym leader!
Pokemon Is 4 Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is action replay cheating or is it just a game?

4 posters

Go down

is action replay cheating

is action replay cheating or is it just a game? I_vote_lcap100%is action replay cheating or is it just a game? I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
is action replay cheating or is it just a game? I_vote_lcap0%is action replay cheating or is it just a game? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
is action replay cheating or is it just a game? I_vote_lcap0%is action replay cheating or is it just a game? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

is action replay cheating or is it just a game? Empty is action replay cheating or is it just a game?

Post by professer.bonzo Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:04 am

is action replay cheating or is it just a game?
professer.bonzo
professer.bonzo

Male Posts : 71

Back to top Go down

is action replay cheating or is it just a game? Empty Re: is action replay cheating or is it just a game?

Post by Erebos Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:37 pm

I think it depends what you're using your AR for... It can take the fun out of the game if you're using it to get past challenging parts. However, if you use an AR for something small, for example, getting a few items or TMs in your pokemon game, then its not really a bad thing.
Erebos
Erebos
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 39

Back to top Go down

is action replay cheating or is it just a game? Empty Re: is action replay cheating or is it just a game?

Post by Andy Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:48 am

When someone creates pokémon that are completly perfect it takes the fun out of the game. Usually those people are bad at battling but still. It happens alot that pokémon are traded for legal, event or shiny pokémon. When cloning using something that is not a glitch in the game i don't like it either. Cause it gives an unfair advantage.
When it is used to get certain items i don't really see the problem. It doesn't take any fun out of the game only the effort of getting those items.
My gf has a SD card with games on it including pokémon. Got alot of rare candies from her and a few other items. She also learned my IV Bred Eevee Wish so that it is now possible to train into a Vaporeon.
So at one side i'm against cheating devices while at the other hand it can be sometimes handy since otherwise things lead to frustration. As long as it doesn't give an unfair advantage i'm ok with.

Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by professer.bonzo Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:49 am

plz vote Smile
professer.bonzo
professer.bonzo

Back to top Go down

Post by Erebos Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:06 am

professer.bonzo wrote:plz vote Smile

You need an "it depends" option because then I could vote. I don't like any of the voting options listed at the moment.
Erebos
Erebos
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Articuno Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:13 am

Erebos i decided to make you a permanent admin because of all your help thanks!!!
Articuno
Articuno
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 72

http://platinumdiamondpearl.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by professer.bonzo Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:26 am

dont vote here ive made another version 1.1 just for erebos lol!
professer.bonzo
professer.bonzo

Back to top Go down

Post by Erebos Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:33 pm

Articuno wrote:Erebos i decided to make you a permanent admin because of all your help thanks!!!
Great news! Thanks!

professer.bonzo wrote:dont vote here ive made another version 1.1 just for erebos lol!
Lol Bonzo, at least now I can vote!

Since there is a new topic to discuss this matter, I'm locking this one. To be redirected to the new Action Replay topic, click
HERE!

----- Topic locked by Erebos -----
Erebos
Erebos
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum